Monday, November 12, 2012

November 10, 2012

Someone in our house is turning DOUBLE DIGITS?!
Wow, how time flies!!  Can't believe our baby girl is 10.
 
 All ready for her friends to arrive....
Her yummy cake...thanks to SugaRush desserts!
I just love all her friends!!
They have such sweet personalities.  I enjoy listening to them giggle and having a good time.
All the little things that make a party so fun!!
We can't have a party without a little football with dad and the boys...
 

Creative
Huggable
Loves life
Optimistic
Energetic
Chloe I love being your mom,  you make me and your dad proud!
We love you to the moon and back!
 

1 comment:

Jackie Roth said...

Hi Jess I thought maybe you'd have your family pics up. Abbie took ours down by park and i think I can get a good one but I put Levi N and Cassie on most of them and they're the ones that turned out the best.
your mom said you didn't like them. i thought they looked good but then I'm not professional:)love all your pics of your kids b days ....enjoy the Christmas season
Later
Love you
Jackie