Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


Got up this morning to a note on the counter.  It read.....
 "you are the greatest woman Alive!"
Love,
Your Hubby
(nothing sweeter than a little affirmation from your hubby)

The other two loves in my life=)

My dear daughter wanted a sock monkey so bad for Valentines so here she is so happy with her new friend.
Seth got one too but his monkey spends a lot of his time up high because it gets thrown around...
poor monkey!
Seth came home tonight and handed Jeremy and I this note which read....
I love you dad when you play football with me.
Mom I love you when you make my favorite supper.
Dad I love you when you race me with our fourwheelers.
mom I love you when you give me gifts.
(I have to say, my love cup is full and over flowing)
Thank you Lord for the two amazing kids you have placed in our lives.  To care for, love and most importantly teach them about you. 
For this I will always be greatful!



No comments: