Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random pictures...

I was downloading my pictures this morning from my camera to the computer, I had to smile...
So I thought I would post a few.
My days our full of these sweet faces, I would not trade it for the world!!A quick snap shot of my two kiddos before they left for school this morning...
I enjoy my Jada time!!

What a sweet smile.....she is always so happy!!

AddieSeth enjoys playing in the field....I love his imaginationJada making sure the underside of Seth's bed is clean.=)

She is rolling all over the place....growing up way too fast.

Sunday lunch with friends....

Seth & Kam


Addie & Ella having a choc milk break...

Coloring.....

Addie and Ella love to play with Libbi

Playing in the leaves...

we have had some beautiful fall weather...I am sad to say, I think it has ended.Jada did not have the same feeling about playing in the leaves...

she was not a fan!!=)

Elijah

No comments: